Safety you can feel!
TUFF COAT Coatings are water-based, single-component products, created through a unique process of cross-linking urethanes, acrylics, and co-polymers, and utilizing recycled rubber crumb as an aggregate. These coatings are designed to provide an attractive, highly durable, impact resistant, non-slip surface.
UT-100: Standard Rubberized Coating
This is a very tough yet flexible non-slip coating for use on fiberglass, concrete, wood, aluminum, and steel. Ideal for pool deck, splash pads, wooden decks & commercial applications.
UT-100SR (Smooth Rubber)/UT-100AQ: Fine Textured Coating
Fine Textured – Rubberized Coating that is extremely durable and flexible. Perfect for kitchen floors, locker rooms, and food prep areas that suitable for mopping. UT-100AQ is for underwater applications, such as pool interiors.
UT-14 (Course Texture): Heavy Industrial Coating
Designed with a course 14-mesh rubber, used for heavy industrial and marine use such as refineries, oil rigs, loading docks, fishing boats, ships and ramps. UT-14 is rough and aggressive. It only comes in black, dark gray, dark blue, dark green, and dark brown. It is very tough.
CP-10: Water Based Epoxy Primer
CP-10 is a two-part, one-to-one mix, water-based primer used for concrete, wood, fiberglass, and painted surfaces.
MP-10: Water-Based Metal Primer
MP-10 is a single component, water-based metal primer designed for bare aluminum and steel.
TUFF COAT Textured Roller
Specifically designed to apply TUFF COAT Coatings. Must be used to apply TUFF COAT Coating if not using the Hopper Gun.
TUFF COAT Hopper Gun
For a uniform spray texture of larger areas.
- Single pack
- Wide color range
- No VOCs or Isocyanates
- Easy to apply
- Finish: Matte finish
- Appearance: Textured colored liquid
- Recommended Spread Rate:
- Wet mils: 50-60
- Dry mils: 35-40
- Coverage: 40-45 Sq. Ft. in 2 coats
- Drying Schedule @ 20 mils wet @50% RH, 72ºF
- To touch: Approx. 1 hour
- To top coat: Approx. 1-2 hours
- To cure: Approx. 24hrs-5 days for full chemical cure
- Impact Resistance (ASTM D-2794)
- Adhesion Testing (ASTM D-4541-95)
- Chemical Resistance
- Fire Resistance
- Mar/Scuff Resistance
- Wearing Data (ASTM F-510)
- Coefficient of Friction (ASTM F-609)
- UV Resistance
- Elongation – 400%
- Hot Tire Pick Up Test
- Temp: 40°F min. – 120°F max. (air, surface, & material)
- Relative Humidity: 85% maxiumum
- Roll – TUFF COAT Rollers ONLY
- Spray – Superior Hopper Gun or Texture Sprayer
- 1 Gallon – Weight: 12lbs.
- 5 Gallon – Weight: 54.0 lbs.
- Non-flammable, Non-hazardous, Non-HAZMAT
- No Shipping restrictions required
- Concrete, Wood, Treated Lumber, Aluminum
- Steel, Fiberglass, Previously Painted Surfaces
You will Need:
- Gallons of TUFF COAT Non-Skid Coating
- of TUFF COAT Primer
- TUFF COAT Roller(s) or a hopper gun